We are hiring!
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources via email: HR@tobaccotech.com
Job Title: Flavorist
Reports To: Senior Flavorist
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Research and Development
Summary: Supports the Research and Development, Quality Control and Production Departments by creating and producing finished flavors and e-liquids, lends organoleptic support to Quality Control and applies flavors to finished products by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compounding finished flavors and eliquids.*
- Applying finished flavors.*
- Developing flavors and e-liquids with knowledge of the appropriate regulations, procedures and quality standards.*
- Providing assistance with organoleptic assessment of raw materials, finished flavors and eliquids.*
- Creating and matching flavors and eliquids.*
- Ability to perform cost reduction of existing flavors.
- Manufacturing batches of product as needed.
- Providing analytical & organoleptic support to the Quality Control Department.
- Maintaining and cleaning laboratory.
- Rotating raw material and finished product.
- Participating in sensory evaluation panels.
- Working with and having knowledge of GC technologies.
- Working with the sales department – some international travel will be necessary.
- Being proficient in English is required. – Proficiency in other languages would be beneficial.
Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; and 5 – 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.